In times of the lockdown caused by Covid-19 according to a study conducted by the Italian association of chiropractors the risk of getting back pain is higher then ever.
Did you know?
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide, according to the Global burden of diseases.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, outnumbered only by upper-respiratory infections.
- One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.2
- Experts estimate that as much as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.3
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture or cancer.
Our co-founder of Plexus and Physiotherapist Jonathan Medros created an online workshop for you. It will help you to understand the anatomy better of your body and to identify pathologies and root causes. It is highly recommended to do some exercises such as Pilates.
Start your journey of health today!